PEAT Release Notes
This page includes a summary of changes made to PEAT over time.
Installation: Unzip the download file (PEAT_2017-02-15.zip) to the directory where you wish to install PEAT. To start PEAT, navigate to the installation directory and select PEAT.exe.
To capture video of a web browser with PEAT, you will need to turn off hardware GPU acceleration. Look for and turn off a setting called “Use hardware acceleration when available” in your browser options or settings.
Additional information about the software is available in the PEAT User Guide. If you have questions or feedback related to this software, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Version 1.6 – 19 October 2016
- Removed from Beta status
- No longer expires
- Updated documentation for browser and system requirements
- Updated for Trace Center move from University of Wisconsin to University of Maryland
Beta Version 1.52 – 15 March 2012
- Added new browser info to documentation
- Made small changes to expiration behavior
Beta Version 1.51 – 17 December 2009
- Small improvements and code cleanup
Beta Version 1.5 – 24 Jun 2009
- MAJOR NEW FEATURE: Added built-in video capture capability
- Added an option to save reports to accessible HTML files
- Expanded and updated the PEAT User Guide / PEAT help
- The program can now be operated entirely from the keyboard
- The analysis now runs considerably faster
- Improved the contents and format of the printed reports
- Made many small improvements to the overall user interface
- Refined the threshold analysis algorithms
- Changed a few of the keyboard shortcuts
- Fixed several bugs
Funding for this work was provided by the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR), U.S. Department of Education, under grants H133E980008, H133E030012, and H133E080022.